Linnaeus University uses the payment system Pcounter EasyPay, that’s connected to your student account, to be able to pay for printing and copying at the University. Follow the steps below to pay for your printing and copying.
- Go to the page https://lnu.pcountereasypay.com.
Note! If you find that it takes a long time to log in, try again later.
- Enter your student accounts User name och Password, click on Log In.
- When you are logged in, you can see how much you have on your account.
To deposit money on your account, click on Deposit Funds.
- Enter the Email adress associated to your student account. It’s to this address you receive the Pcounter receipt of your deposit to your account.
Select an amount in the Amount drop-down list, depending on how much you want to deposit to your account. You can choose between the amounts ;">10, 20, 40, 80, 100, 150 or 200 SEK.
- Approve our terms and conditions by selecting Accept Terms and Conditions.
Click Complete Payment.
- Enter an optional e-mail address in the Email field, where you want to receive your receipt from DIBS on your payment.
Enter your Postal code.
Enter your Phone number. If you have another Prefix then +46, enter nine ones (111111111).
Click on Skip at "Personal identification number"
- Click on Skip.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Address and City.
Fill in your card information and click Pay XX kr.