How do I order a computer, monitor, tablet or other peripherals?
Place your order in Self Service.
Info center has a smaller selection of peripherals
At Infocenter in Växjö and Kalmar there is a smaller range of IT peripherals for the university's computers:
- Apple Multiport Adapter usb-c to VGA
- Apple Multiport Adapter usb-c to HDMI
- Deltaco MiniDisplayPort / HDMI / VGA - for older mac and pc.
- Deltaco DisplayPort / HDMI / VGA - for example, computers from HP.
- USB memory stick
- Laser pointer
- Deltaco adapter usb-c to VGA - Used to connect the user's new Dell computer that has usb-c to the older projectors with vga jacks that are still in many of the halls in Växjö. This adapter is only available at Info Center in Växjö.
Order from Infocenter:
Visit Infocenter in Växjö inside the main entrance of house H or Infocenter in Kalmar house Radix.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify what you want to order, and the products will be sent to you with the internal mail (applies to both Växjö and Kalmar).
How do I order software?
Ordering software in Self Service.
Ordering SPSS licenses for students in Självservice.
Can I buy my old computer?
It is up to each faculty / department to decide on the purchase of old computers.
Here you will find Linnaeus University's rules on the sale of used computers and computer equipment.